This is the real deal. Afghan Naswar Black. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Singleton's Original Super Menthol Sale

OSP meets the Feds

HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
Sorry, guys. It was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• jmahesjmahes Member
    Man I'm very sorry to hear this. Without getting into our governmental flaws, this is too bad. I do appreciate your work and dedication, and also your artistry with tobacco.
  • @Hitsuzen wow sorry to hear that. As if the snuff world has been hit hard enough over the past year, thank you for your efforts. I never did get a chance to order some osp, but I'm sure it will be talked about enough in the future. I had a pinch of OM Tennessee Toast with your video.
  • Chris, sorry to hear they pissed on your bonfire. I never got to partake in any of your offerings for various reasons, but aside from the snuff itself, you opened up a lot of thinking and awareness of snuff and what goes into it. It would have been great if you managed to get it to a fully fledged supplier status, but I have to salute you in taking steps to keep your family safe. They are rightly first priority.

I hope you remain a part of the snuff community, and maybe opportunities will arrive in future for you to resurrect the project in some way without falling foul of legislation. Don't be too downhearted mate. Family comes first. Thank you for your efforts in increasing awareness of snuff and what goes into producing it.

Best wishes for the future.
  • Sorry I couldn't support your craft Chris, I am sure it was amazing, from what I read.  I pliff the tobacco nazi's   
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • CobguyCobguy Member

Really sorry to hear this, Chris.  Best wishes to you and your family.

• matteobmatteob Member
    edited June 21 PM
    I have not tried your snuff but I am always amazed at the hounding of little guys by bureaucracy. You would think they have bigger fish to fry...an easy target I guess. I would love to try your last hurrah but I am in the UK and don't want to land you in the shit again. As for your mentioning that ex troops who served their country are turfed out on the street with nothing that is beyond outrageous...
  • I was not aware of your brand, but am sad to hear your story. I was glad to hear you got out of the stuff you were in trouble with before. I was never making, but i know six months of use was bad enough. having a family is not worth giving up just to say fuck the feds, you are so right. I will be eagerly waiting for a post about your final huzzah, keep us updated so perhaps those of us unlucky enough to not have tried your snuff will be able too. I am looking forward to supporting your cause for tobacco for the troops. Also, did i hear you mention Rockford? I'm just a 'little' south of you if so, just north of Springfield. 

just try and keep your head up 
    :)
  • I swear people hurting no one get the worst harassment from our omnipotent moral busybodies in federal and state offices. Growing some tobacco next year to make my own. Guess it'll be ALL my own. Sucks, because I love sharing stuff I make. I suppose I'll have to be content to just share home fermented sauerkraut and pickles. Good on you putting your family first, because the feds almost seem to delight in destroying human beings and the human spirit.