Get 50% off selected Abraxas Premium snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected snuff accessories.

6 photo sample pack.

matteobmatteob Member
edited July 2 in General
Hello someone here mentioned that you can get a pack of small samples of the above. I can't find it though. Has anyone got a linky. Is it only Mr Snuff? I have checked their site but can't find but they are uneconomical for UK customers anyway due to high p & p.

Comments

• looks like they sold  all of them. found this at the German store:The products of 6 Photo Snuff are unfortunately no longer available in the SnuffStore because of the regulations of the  EU tobacco product guideline TPD2 ("Tobacco Products Directive") .  
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • matteobmatteob Member
    Terrific... so no more Indian snuff once stocks go.
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    I found and purchased it back in early June.  I found I didn't like a single one but I found a friend who enjoys them.

Note: I have heard MrSnuff is moving out of the EU so that they can still stock Indian Snuffs.
    N1THC / WQYV607 - Ham Radio / GMRS Radio Operator
    SnuffHappens
  • matteobmatteob Member
    edited July 6 PM
    That will mean higher post costs (they are already high) for Europeans though but I don't think the guy behind Mr Snuff is too interested in his domestic market. I tend to use mysmokingshop and a small tobscconist in Edinburgh for Johnny's snuff and buy Toque direct.
  • jbrentonivjbrentoniv Member
    edited July 10 PM
    Oh bummer!  It really is a killer deal and (I hate to rub it in) I'm so glad I got a chance.

If you are interested in any of them in particular I can give you an idea of what they are like.  In my opinion all of the Menthol 6's are good, although No.6 is frickin amazing - the cardamom and menthol are straight sexy town, especially on a hot summer day.  Extra Strong Golden is also a winner.  

Most of the other ones have a little tooooo much Indian essence going on for my taste.  There is one that is super dark and has a surprise menthol kick that I love - unfortunately that is one of the labels that just had a massive picture of jaw cancer on it so I guess I'll never know.
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    I bought several of these boxes of 6 and 8g tubs when they were first offered. I especially like the Green snuff. I can't identify all the scents, but it has a strong note of mint. As to the others, they are all great even though only a few have the actual name of the snuff on the label. Downside: the horrible cancer pix on the labels, which inevitably fall off. I transfer the snuffs into something a little bigger as the tiny plastic tubs are impossible to pinch from. Too bad about the ban. I think you can order direct from Dholakia. At least, thats what their website implies.
  • I guess you can try contacting six photo directly on the cell number provided at the last on this page http://sixphotosnuff.com/snuff/?page_id=77 ;
  • Would this be hard to import into the USA without it getting seized? Or would there be any other consequences besides seizure? Directly from the source that is.
  • matteobmatteob Member
    I wonder about ordering snuff from India and getting it seized too :(
  • I wrote a post about the assortment of 6photos, I bought it in the Snuff Store before they stopped distributing. I'd swear it was also available on Mrsnuff.com, but I've been looking for it and I can not find it. I guess they'll get back soon, or they've simply stopped producing it.
  • frandelriofrandelrio Member
    edited July 19 PM
    If you want, I can guide you.
    The dark color with the amazing mint taste he said Jbretoniv is the Kailash.
    Four bottles in the assortment come without a name, but I have managed to identify them all.
    Those who come without a name are:
    - Kailash, Black tobacco, the bottle has a green background.
    - Anarkali, dark essence of rose, the bottle differs by having the green background with red flowers.
    - Especial, red background.
    - Super Kailash, the bottle has a green background with a golden tobacco, a delicious musk and mint, (my favorite).
  • Hi All !

Mrsnuff.com and snuffstore were the only ones carrying this product of ours, unfortunately they have run out of stock.

Since they are planning to shift out of EU very soon ,I'm afraid that the sample box will not available any time soon.

Hence we shall be sending out this directly to the customers for the time being.

Price is $ 10 for 1 box including shipping.

Kindly mail your orders to office@sixphotosnuff.com

Whatsapp number + 91 9417104998