Get 50% off selected Abraxas Premium snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected snuff accessories.

Interesting gadget

corycory Member

Comments

• Why do you need something like that ? Can't you just take a pinch of choclate powder ? Seems over complicated.
  • Don't use Bohica with that it may get into your eyeballs  ( X_X ~X( =))
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    I want the snuff machine thouhh. It's a compact version of the big wooden ones they used to sell on Mr.S
  • corycory Member
    It's for novelty. Some fun to pull out when your friends are over. I've been looking for one and can't find a vendor even though there are tons of news articles saying they're being sold online world wide.
  • corycory Member
    I'd like to have a big, overly complicate snuff taking contraption on the table near my snuff collection.
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    Radical senator wishes to ban this chocolate sniffing sensation:
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/schumer-asks-fda-probe-snortable-chocolate/
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    I've been thinking about this product, not the snuff launcher but the snuff it self.

Are they literally selling Cocoa Powder as something to insufflate? Or is there some sort of processing the cocoa goes through?

I know certain snuffs and snus' contain something to freebase the nicotine but I can't imagine they do that to Cocoa. lol.

Let me know, Slightly interested in this, Maybe I can make my own! (The prices are far too high on this stuff)
    N1THC / WQYV607 - Ham Radio / GMRS Radio Operator
    SnuffHappens