Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Anybody else big delays to USA?

A friend of mine placed an order on Mr. Snuff on 5/26 and it still hasn't arrived.  Prior to that he and I both would get packages within 2 weeks.  Anyone else? 

Comments

• jmahesjmahes Member
    edited July 24 PM
    that's strange. Whenever I've gotten deliveries to Boston or Washington DC ( both coming through NYC customs ) it's come through normally at 8 days from shipping date. I've gotten packages a few times in 4 days and once, as long as 13 days. I hear that Chicago area takes a lot longer
  • bigmickbigmick Member
    i ordered on 7-7 got it 7-21. I'm in Central Ohio. I have heard in the snus world that tobacco shipments are being given extra Customs scrutiny due to FDA BS. 
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    edited July 25 PM
    I have heard some slowdowns related to snus but this is the first I've heard about snuff.

I placed an order with MrSnuff on the 21st and am expecting it by the end of this week, I will get back to you with updates,

Two Months seems beyond even a holding period, doesn't make sense to me.

To get a bit more information on this:

Where do you live?
    Have you contacted MrSnuff?
    What Has MrSnuff Said?
    Have you contacted the post office to see if they are holding it for you?

jmahes saidthat's strange. Whenever I've gotten deliveries to Boston or Washington DC ( both coming through NYC customs ) it's come through normally at 8 days from shipping date. I've gotten packages a few times in 4 days and once, as long as 13 days. I hear that Chicago area takes a lot longer
    I have had similar experiences as I am on the east coast. (Boston Area)
    N1THC / WQYV607 - Ham Radio / GMRS Radio Operator
  • I'm in Oklahoma. I've received both my orders within 9 days.
  • Mr. S is always 9-14 days.
    Toque has been 7-11 days.

Just North of Seattle, WA (USA).

Hope and crossed toes can't hurt.
  • @N1THC 

He and I both live in Savannah, GA, and as I mentioned, usually get it in 7-10 working days.  He contacted Mr. Snuff and they told him to give it another week. 
  • Without looking back through our records I think our worst so far stands at 51 days, 12 days after the replacement arrived. Thankfully these are very rare and we've only lost 4 (3 to the same address???) in the US  and 2 to Canada this year.
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    I'm on day 10 from Mr. Snuff and I am expecting the package today, I will let people know if it comes in.
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    Didn't receive the package yesterday, Hoping on today!
  • N1THCN1THC Member
    I've received my package from Mr. Snuff,

Took 11 days, not bad at all for them

• I placed 2 orders last Tuesday. One to Mr. Snuff and one to Snuff.me.uk. Mr. Snuff came in record time 6 days. Snuff.me 7 days. I have placed several orders over the last 3 or months and they were all exactly 7 days from placing order to my door. I'm in Florida. If there's delays, I'm not seeing it.
  • Same here ordered on a Sunday, got my package from Mr. Snuff 7 bus. days later. In the south east US. 
  • to phoenix Arizona usa
    mrSnuff: 10 to 14 days 
    toque: 6 to 10 days
    McChrystal's: i think about a week. ive only made 2 orders with them
  • Just got an order from Mr. Snuff 7 days after placing.