Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

If you had to take only one?

Hi! in the last weeks I

Comments

• CaptainLezoCaptainLezo Member
    edited July 27 PM
    Hi

...have been snuffing from 5g tin samples. FandT and Mc Crystals. Now I am about to make mi first order for one or two 25g tins. Which one/ones would you choose if you were in my situation?
  • Just to be sure to have something to feel really relaxed i would go for sws latakia blend.
  • What I've learned from this forum is that if you like F&T, buy a large quantity of the HDT and 5g tins of scented snuffs.  You can mix them and get a lot more mileage.
  • AamonAamon Member
    Half a tonne of SG Elmos Reserve?
  • Sounds interesting, thanks!!
  • F&T HDT
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Mario84Mario84 Member
    Yeah, you can take HDT forever. That's a strong competitor for this question.
    I logged in wanting to say Taxi Blue though.
  • Wilson of Sharrow IHT22 basic the same, and Wilson you can get in bulk and it is cheaper. Wilson makes F&T.

You want a scented snuff just add a flavoring to the toast. I'm sure you can get essential oils local don't use perfume oils they have petroleum distillant in them . Ice cream and cake food grade flavoring are also exciting.  A drop of this with a drop of that and you made your own master piece. 
     Food extracts also are safe for scenting. If you have fresh flowers put some in a bowl with a lid and  surround it with plain snuff. The snuff will suck in the flavor also hydrate at the same time. The zest outer skin of fruit works the same way.
     You want orange snuff just use the outer most color no white rind. Over night is plenty of time for the snuff to meld .Don't leave raw material in the snuff chance of mold forming. .

I hope I helped in some way. 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • edited July 29 PM
    https://mrsnuff.com/wilsons-irish-p-2277.html
    Buy the big tub 450 grams. You can make as many different snuff as your imagination permits . Fresh herbs are also nice. Mints and other fragrant aromatics . You also can get some plain menthol snuff add as little or as much as you like. Applied with a light hand really enhances flavors. https://mrsnuff.com/wilsons-dynamite-p-2632.html ;
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • tboyertboyer Member
    edited August 7 PM
    I can't really answer this, but maybe, just maybe SG KB Original, but if one asks me in a couple of months it could be different
  • Can I pick one that's defunct? Old Mill Pure Virginia Toast!
  • if you like F&T try some wilsons. for one like McCrystals, i dont know, toque maybe? except if you like O&G, you'll never find a better menthol  ;)
  • Hmmmm... I just placed an order following a lot of your recommendations. Thanks everybody!!!
  • SporkSpork Member
    I can say without hesitation that for me it is F&T Santo Domingo. Absolutely wonderful snuff. probably not for everyone, but to me the earthy rich woody scent of the quality tobacco is heavenly.
  • 6 Photo Kailash. Let us all pray, though, we never find ourselves in such a terrible delimna.
  • 6 Photo Kailash ordered, too. :)