Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Places to buy snuff in Minnesota?

Hello all! New here to snuffhouse, and snuff in general. I've been a relatively heavy smoker for a while now and want to cut back and eventually quit. I've tried the ecig route and it never worked. I'm really not a fan of chew or snus. Snuff seemed to be a good option. I plan on ordering some supplies later this week, but in the mean time I am looking for a store I can stop in and pick some up. I live in the north metro, but I am in St. Paul and Minneapolis 5 days a week for work. If anyone knows a good spot, I'd love to know!

Comments

• In the downtown Robbinsdale area there is a tobacco store. I think its right off Bottineau  Blvd. They have some silver dollar, and a couple scotches.You have to ask for it though, it's behind the counter. Good luck!
  • Thanks for the tip! I actually stopped at a place in Richfield after work yesterday just to see if they had any and they did. They had silver dollar but only in 2 varieties. It was 4.99 which was a little steep but I wasn't sure if I would be able to find another shop so I picked up some vanilla. Just out of curiosity I stopped in at the Minneapolis smokedale location as well and they had silver dollar in more varieties for 3.49 so I grabbed a spearmint there. I will be placing an order online soon so I can try out many more, but I'm glad to know I have places locally to pick some up!