Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

proPris snus / snuff tools

dawood84dawood84 Member
edited August 1 in Snuff Accessories
so, I've been using the proPris snuffer for quite awhile. It is definitely my favourite snuffer
(like a metal straw). Now, I just received the mini and larger Snus tools. I am totally blown
away  by the usefulness of these! I have been basically pinching and stuffing loose snus
(like Makla) which is kinda gross and not very effective. Using the snus proPris tool, it is
way easy to get a nice firm loose portion formed and inserted into the gum. This totally avoids
using the tongue or fingers with loose snus (bad!). There is no loose makla or snus floating
around my mouth (ewwww), its simply lodged within the gum. I highly recommend these tools
(and anything with 'proPris' on it); definitely worth it. :)

Comments

• bobbob Member
    I find I can get a tighter pinch with hand. Think clay not tobacco and it should mold easily.
  • bobbob Member
    though if you can't get a good hand pinch this work well enough.
  • Yeah, i've been pinching by hand for months now. The afghan black naswar is literally like clay, works perfect with the proPris snus tools. I really love these tools, and have found them to be very useful. now I just need to take my proPris mini tool and a 50 gram can of Afghan naswar daily. :) Now that looks just like clay

• You love advertizing for mr snuff. How much does he pay you? 

I have no clue how or why  to use a straw for dry snuff ? as for Snus tools I have a mortar,  think I paid 5 for it  @ Snuscentral,com  . strong heavy plastic molded and I keep the o ring lubed with cbd oil.   

The snus xtool is only like 2 bucks at https://www.snus24.com/en/144-portioner

My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • dawood84dawood84 Member
    edited August 8 PM
    Hahaha, nice, no i have no affiliation with mr. Snuff. I just posted this
    cause I generally like the proPris tools. the 'straw' would be like a tool
    you snuff through, it's a sniffer. I think the steel snus tools are really nice
    to use. I am taking the 'mini' snus tool to use, and am very happy about it.
    the larger metal snus tool can load a LOT of loose snus in it... almost a
    ridiculous amount. :) hm, lube i'm not sure, but i was thinking replacement
    o rings might be nice. Might wanna try the plumbing dept.

• Couldn't just use a dollar bill . It's just one dollar and you can spend it after you use it. Try spending a metal straw the cashier will laugh in your face.  If the maker wanted you to use a straw he would had given you a trunk instead of a nose! Like Ganesh 20170813_140545
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • sure man, whatever you think.  heres one for you