Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

just passed my drivers test

Very off topic. But I finally got it. 

Comments

• Did you snuff during road test? If not, I am disappoint.
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    Passed my final road test in February, for many years I never drove.
  • bobbob Member
    snuffed when I passed. And yeah I am well past the typical age of getting one. Figured it was time. And frankly I think me driving in my 20s would have been dangerous.
  • Not to pry but howndo you guys get on without wheels? Big city?

Think of all the money you saved by not owning a filthy automobile!
  • edited August 5 PM
    I went to London once. I think I could get almost anywhere in 30 minutes without a car. Here, not so much.
  • That's awesome, congrats on your drivers license Bob. I took a long time in getting driving too. Didn't start till in my twenties, and didn't drive after that till I turned 30, i think. Getting around in a car is way more convenient and nice, I'll tell you that! I'm sure you know what I mean.

• Been driving for 38 years. Started when I was ten driving my dad around the mountains and received a license at age 15 1/2. Never had an accident or flat tire while driving. Total of two moving violations. Will see if I can continue to drive as I need to renew license soon and not to confident I can pass the eye test without getting fit for spectacles.
  • bobbob Member
    still doing most of my leg work by leg. But I had to finally break as there are times wheels are needed. Like transporting things you can't carry that far by hand.
  • Congrats...
  • Congrats.
  • Congrats! I quit driving 2 years ago, no need in the city. But, enjoy!