Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Toques new Blog - history of Snuff

RoderickRoderick Member
edited August 2008 in General
I've just launched Toques new snuff blog with my potted history of snuff at: http://toqueblog.blogspot.com/ I would appreciate any comments or thoughts on this history and if anyone has additional info that should be included, that would be great.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good read. I don't normally act as "grammar police" but since the blog is representative of toque and i'm sure you want to make the best impression I thought I'd tell you that under the "20th century" portion, expensive should be changed to expense.
  • Done! Well spotted Matt.
    Thanks
  • Very good. I inadvertantly went onto the next blog to find some family displaying their kids and waffling about their holiday. What are these people on! Stupid fuckers.
  • DidacheDidache Member
    edited August 2008 PM
    Very good article. One small thing though: it is more correct (as I understand it) that the Y shaped tube was called a Tobago - hence Columbus naming an island Tobago because it sort of resembled the shape. Of course, tobacco derives from the word.
  • Hi Nigel have you had the first 2 toasts samples? Trial 1 and Trial 2.
    Both were posted to 8 holme road?
  • cheers