Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

WakingHerbs

Has anyone tried the stuff available on https://www.wakingherbs.com/product-category/ethnobotanicals/rape-indian-snuff/

Didnt see much info on these anywhere else either

Comments

• I make my own yopo. Not something I want to use daily. Just on bicycle day. There are plenty of snuffs in the world we discuss tobacco at Snuffhouse. I had not had any from that web store. And cannot recall the shop I got rape. But it did little to impress me. Give me English ,German, American or Indian snuff any and all day ! 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Waking herbs.... somehow reminds me of my college days.... but I can't seem to remember?
  • CaptainLezoCaptainLezo Member
    edited September 13 PM
    Those were sleeping herbs, isn t it?
  • GilliatGilliat Member
    edited September 14 PM
    Again blissful ignorance hitting the solid walls of knowledge.. not even  a spark in sight.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • I just tried to make a joke; my humble apologies if you found my sense of humour so disgusting to deserve such a harsh reply.
  • GilliatGilliat Member
    edited September 15 PM
    It was certainly not directed at anyone in particular, more like a general statement about this state of affairs where many of us seem to have an opinion or some knowledge about things we actually have no idea what they are, or spent the minimum amount of time to educate ourselves before pouring out biased opinions. We are all more or less prone to do that, some of us just have stronger defence mechanisms to enforce and justify our own self-righteousness.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • What is this stuff and why so expensive ? 
  • @yisraeldov they are exotic and rare herbs. Some of which makes absurd medical claims elsewhere, you should be able to make your own for far cheaper if your country allows you to import dry herbs and plants. Hell for those prices you could be snuffing cocaine.
  • this link always reminds me of a great television show. Metalocalypse has an episode which is very tied into this subject.
  • @yisraeldov one of them at least is a hallucinogenic drug. And not the kind which has a high risk of abuse. I.e. not something you'd take to kill an evening or have fun. Interestingly the one I am talking about is legal here but if you extract the main active ingredient that's highly illegal. And again the one I am thinking about (if you're interested look up the names of the herbs on erowid or some other internet place) is intense and not good for parties only for serious exploration or expirimentation!
  • AamonAamon Member
    Yeah I'm fairly sure half of these contain DMT, not sure if it would do anything unless they mixed in an MAOI. Even so you'd need to consume alot to get an effect. Seems half of these are for Pseudo Spiritual use although a couple have a long history within certain religious visionary type rituals.