Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Bitty little lumps

Whether I use a 10g tin or snuff from a 500g tub, I find there are lots of these little lumps. They are heavy enough not to stay in my nose and thus fall onto my shirt or the table or whatever - floor. It finally occurred to me to sieve my snuff and remove the lumps - this works a treat and I snuff away much more pleasantly now.

Having tried everything I can think of to reclaim the snuff the lumps are made of, I've failed completely and so throw away the several grams - not a huge amount but an annoying waste. Has anyone else found a way to break down the lumps? Why are they so hard and resistant to crushing, dissolving and being whacked through a sieve?

So far, effort expended vs snuff gained results in binning - but there must be an easy way, surely? The sieving vs dirty shirt equation means I shall be sifting away for the duration.

Comments

• i use a mortar and pestle. you can get one pretty cheap. then you could also grind coarse snuffs down to your liking if you prefer a finer snuff. from my experience it is best to do small amounts at a time
  • Many thanks, peacock! Grand idea and one is on its way to me now.

I expect I shall soon find out if I exceed the 'small amounts' guidance.
  • Awesome, glad to help!