Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Germany - Toque online sales are going crazy?

We have only registered with the UK due to the massive EU fees we would have to pay to sell our snuff in Europe. Having said that our sales to Germany are dramatically going up. We've also noticed other EU countries are ordering more. Could any German customers on here explain why Germans aren't worried about the possibility of German customs seizing snuff in the mail?

Comments

• Never heard that snuff go into customs in Germany. Snuff isnt taxed in Germany as far as i understand.
    I did just check the customs website and they only speak about tobacco products designed to get smoked.
    Since 1993 there is no tax of nasal snuff anymore. So i guess customs just dont care. Good for your biz i gues.

Anyway, i had to pay tax for chew from the US but it was not much compared to the mass of stuff i did order.

• remi1auremi1au Member
    edited November 20 PM
    @Prismaster Good to see some countries have sensible tax laws. Australia taxes all tobacco at the same rate regardless of the intended use. Currently AU$1000 per kilogram.
  • $1000/kilogram?!?!! Holy shit...
  • @remilau WOW! Thats just sick.
  • I think if you ship within EU than it shouldn't even go through customs.
  • fredhfredh Member
    edited November 26 PM
    @Roderick you deserve the greatest success. I wish you the very best.