Poschl and Bernard snuffs back in stock.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

which is the best Dholakia toast?

Im getting into toasts lately. i know i love F&T HDT and WoS irish #22 seems pretty good. i just opened dholakia medium dry toast but its too soon to tell if i like it. im not interest in the madras toast but there is still 3 more i could try. honestly, should i try them all?

Comments

• Can there be any good reason to tell if someone should not try any particular snuff? :)
    Though i'm a newbie myself (barely tried 20 varietes so far) i can't think of any sich reason.
    And also getting into toast lately..
    Could you rather tell how do you find D medium dry? There are not many reviews of it.
    How is it compared to F&T HDT?
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    The toasts Ive tried so far dont really scratch my nose, but I enjoyed Madras Toast..not sure why..maybe it was the ease of snuffing, superdelicious drip or..I dunno..the only other toast I REALLY like is WoS IHT 22. Thats what a toast is about to me.
  • @Anton I understand what you mean about no reason not to try a snuff but I am going to warn you to not try FUBAR Bohica. 

Why? The stuff is evil.   >:)  >:)  >:)

Don't try it. It is Satan's inspiration.   >:) >:)  >:) 
  • review of dholakia medium dry toast:

the first thing you will notice is a blast of sparrow. it is definitely the base tobacco. with that comes a very dry and fine grind (which i like in a toast) and a good amount of burn that is high in nicotine.
    it took me quite a lot of pinches to start getting the toast scent. it is easy on the nose and rounded like WoS IHT 22 but a little warmer like toque natural toast. both of those comparisons are only a lighter version of themselves and the overall toast is a very subdued scent that fades in after the sparrow settles but lasts a good amount of time in the nose

cant really say if i like it or not yet though or whether i will reorder.
    id say its worth trying if you really like Dholakia sparrow (like me!)