Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Size does matter but maybe not when finding the G spot

When I 1st starting playing with snuff, I was into big heavy hits thinking about making my senses tingle and my eyes getting red from the experience but then I started researching how to do it properly and found this site. I met so many people with different tastes and style of satisfying their indulgence that it actually made me want to learn more. I think after learning to pinch and breath in the snuff versus the mind blasting snort, I started to realize that the most enjoyment from snuff comes from the learning where it needs to be placed in your nose. One of the members got a Automatik box that kicks the snuff into your nose and all you do after that is breath normally, cool and I got one and still use it. This started a chain reaction and someone brought up a great test by using a flexible straw to blow the snuff up your nose which is a great idea for new snuffers to find the perfect placement that brings the perfect enjoyment, your G spot (good spot). You start off with a tiny amount and once you get there, you might want larger but you just might be surprised that you can keep a great snuff experience going on much less with a clearer nose.
Anyway, I hope this helps a newbie because this forum definitely helped me years ago and with that I say thank you for being a great site

Comments

• I have found myself doing much smaller hits than I built my way up to. I started small and within a year I was basically doing lines of fresh, black, F&T Princes off the back of my hand, I usually had a nice black ring around my nostrils and plenty of looks. Lately I do less and worked my way down from enjoying the nic hit, to just enjoying the snuff. And yes... placement really matters, I think we develop the perfect pressure inhale to get the job mostly done. Haven't tried the straw or box, sounds interesting.