We always have specials on all the time. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Always tonnes of specials.

Clausen's Skuggi Neftobak Klassiskt

Does anyone know if this is actually intended for nasal use? Very moist and clumpy. Also, has a very medicinal aroma to it. Any information or reviews anyone would like to share about it would be awesome, thanks!

• IcepickIcepick Member
    edited November 2017 PM
    Wow sounds weird, never heard of this stuff.
    Very informative thread here: http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/4260/neftobak/p2
  • sounds like it's for oral use but could be snuffed. Pro tip you can snuff los snus. It certainly works but isn't really recomended. 
  • Hi, icepick. I did read that thread before posting. I got two types of tobacco when I was in Iceland. One that was simply called Neftobak by ATVR and then the one I mentioned. The Neftobak is quite nice. Medium to fine grain, ever so slightly moist, pleasant tobacco aroma and taste with a good nic kick. Then I opened this one and was rather disappointed. Considering throwing it out. Still have a 15g unopened container of it, too.
  • Bob, I did try snuffing it and only got a little bit in my nose because the rest fell out due to clumpy consistency.
  • PrismasterPrismaster Member
    edited November 2017 PM
    Its for oral use, as far as i understand. There is a topic about it here on the forum.

Edit: But they got for the nose too!