We always have specials on all the time. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Always tonnes of specials.

Call for the Spanish community of snuff consumers

frandelriofrandelrio Member
edited January 6 in General

This is a call for the Spanish community of snuff consumers.
I am aware that we are very few or we do not meet, but I have thought to create a whatsapp group or something like that in order to share opinions and others in our native language, Spanish.
Please, get in touch with me through a private message with your mobile number, although a comment never comes bad haha. A greeting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esto es un llamamiento para la comunidad espaniola de consumidores de snuff. 
Soy consciente de que somos muy pocos o no nos encontramos, pero tengo pensado crear un grupo de whatsapp o algo por el estilo para poder copartir opiniones y demas en nuestro idioma nativo, el castellano.
Por favor, ponganse en contacto conmigo a traves de un mensaje privado con su numero de movil, aunque un comentario nunca viene mal jaja. 
Un saludo!

PD: Las faltas de ortografia, asi como la ausencia de acentos se debe a que numerosos caracteres del castellano no son permitidos en este foro, y dificultaria mucho la lectura del post.

Comments

• don't think I have ever seen a Spanish person post on here ..
    portugese Italian thou
  • frandelriofrandelrio Member
    edited January 10 PM
    Thanks for your answer, maybe there is someone..
  • edited January 12 PM
    Hi @frandelrio!

I Live in Rubi, a small town near Barcelona, I'm
    not very active in the forum anymore but still snuffing, I'll shoot you a
    PM with my phone number so you can make a whatsapp group or something
    of the sort.

Two other spanish members were @MarvinLapsus & @snuffvillian but I don't know if they are still active.

Hasta pronto!