The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

How much snuff do you use a day?

I quit smoking with vaping about 5 years ago and have been snuffing for a few years on and off not really for nicotine but just more out of pleasure and because i like collecting snuff, about 7am today i opened a brand new (actually 2 years old but unopened) 10g tin of toque USA whiskey and honey and have been hitting it pretty hard today, just whent to take a pinch at 11pm and noticed i have maybe at most 0.5 grams left. Kind of surprised because ive never used this much in 1 day. I still vape but am probably just going to switch to snuff only, anyways how much snuff do you guys go through in 1 day?

Comments

• I have no idea the weight of what I use in a day. I use a small snuff spoon, and take 4 scoops about 8-10 times a day.
  • Up to 3g per day, but sometimes nothing. If I have a heavy day on the snuff (over 3g), I often have a hangover feeling the next day.
  • ConkConk Member
    On an average day up to 3g, but if I receive a lovely fresh tin of something new it can easily be 5g.
  • 4-7 g per diem.