Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Failed Card - Toque website

Almost every day we get a US failed card. It is the banks themselves stopping the transaction from going through and yet as soon as a customer asks them to lift the block, they do.  Why do the US banks do this so often when they must have learned by now? 

Comments

• bobbob Member
    I had that happen once and it was because it was an international order. They get a ding that says the card was used here and then a large distance away. They can't tell that it's an internet order for some reason. So it looks like a possibly stolen card. 
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    Yeah, I have that happen every other time I order tobacco from abroad, not just you.
  • It happens with some orders within EU as well. After initial success my card started constantly failing at snuffstore.co.uk. My all further five card payments had been rejected due to obscure "Possible fraud" detection. I'm forced to choose annoyingly slow European Bank Transfer payment method now. It's a time-waster, EBT transaction takes a whole week..
    Better than nothing, still.
  • Oh yes, a very suspicious and fraudulent order of ~$100 worth of snortable tobacco! Better get the bureau on the line! It's as if there is a special department in every credit card/bank dedicated to causing you little nuisances that just drain a significant amount of your patience and time. The irony is how they let *real* fraud go through undetected.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited April 18 PM
    The banks are supposed to share a lot of information on who does commit fraud but I don't know about if they share who doesn't .. Mine a big US CC bank has been great about not blocking during travel (hasn't happened in a decade)