The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

WoS Natural/Plain/Alberta Plain?

I tried to buy WoS Natural, got a tin of WoS Plain, took the sticker off the Plain and it says "Alberta Plain".

What gives?
IMG_20180222_013229

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited February 22 PM
    Same snuff, different labels. One forum member had reported Wos Alberta and Natural being the same snuff. Apparently Plain is a new name for WoS Natural. Sticker on sticker is a fairly common praxis. SG did it with its Viking line. Far worse case is getting mislabeled tin.
  • It's just a terrible name, that's all. And misleading. Anything with the word "Alberta" in it has to smell like oil rigs and rodeos.

Also I think this one might have actually been mislabeled. I picked up a distinct scent of pineapple and some other exotic fruit. I think there might be another sticker under Alberta Plain, "We Ran Out Of Money On Stickers But This One Is Actually Tropical Fruit, Sorry".
  • Other than that it's actually a really versatile snuff. It goes great on its own but I've actually been using it to mix other snuffs. Paired nicely with 6photo Cheeta, oddly enough...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited February 22 PM
    6P Cheeta plus WoS Natural almost equals Neffa Ifrikia by Sifaco, which is a good natural snuff (there's no scent added to NI, whereas Cheeta is scented in moderation). Talking about https://snuffstore.co.uk/makla-neffa-ifrikia-p-967.html
    Its green sibling with a dash of mint scent (and very small amount of menthol, if any) is a decent snuff, too https://snuffstore.co.uk/makla-neffa-green-p-2070.html Brutal mark-up, though..

• PikeyPikey Member
    edited February 22 PM
    I do a 6photo LA Natural / WoS Natural blend which I think is a beautiful snuff , especially in the warmer months . I favour the big 6photo 150g+ tins for this concoction .

I do take WoS Natural straight a lot last year or so . It's become one of my most used snuffs . Folk say the Gawiths make better plain snuff ....but I just don't get on with them ....apart from Viking Blond .
  • I just did a WoS Natural/plain/Alberta Plain with WoS Tom Buck, McChrystal's Aztec and 6Photo Cheeta. Came out marvelous, although I think it would've worked with a citrus added as well or instead of the McChrystal's Aztec.

This is a great snuff.
  • It was made for the Alberta market for there strict no flavor tobacco laws, its just natural/plain. I'm guessing they only renamed it for Canada be kinda weird if not