The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

Old Mill Snuff For Sale

skydogskydog Member
I almost feel bad putting this offer out, but I feel like I have some stuff that people could enjoy much more than I. About 6 months before Daniel passed, I purchased a good bit of his snuff from across his entire menu. It started with a modest order of a couple of his

Comments

• skydogskydog Member
    Looks like my full message got chopped. I have 15-20 large jars of Old Mill Snuff for sale. Message me if you want more information.
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    Hey, just saw this post. I'm interested. What do you have available? I tried sensing yoh a private message, but couldn't. Could you try to send me a message?
  • skydogskydog Member
    Thanks everybody for looking and reaching out. All of the Old Mill is now gone.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    Whoever bought it- enjoy!!
  • Thank you @skydog!

• IMG_5426
  • skydogskydog Member
    Glad it made it there safe and found a good home!
  • Enjoy that Perfecto Willy. I'm down to my last few pinches. My Suzette was exhausted long ago ;)
  • Congrats Will. Enjoy the memory of Chef Daniel. What field are you in?
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    those who got them, enjoy. Willy, if I ever make my way down to my parents house, I'll have to meet up with you on the way. I'll bring some old mill to sample if I can sample the Acadia and Evangeline.
  • @Psicko, it would be great to meet up. In the meantime, shall we do some trading?
  • Got my piece of the pie (or one bite) of the snuff of the God's. Thanks @skydog