New shipment just arrived-South African snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Toque sales going through the roof.

I don't think it is down to everyone stocking up before next months price rise as that will only be about 7%. What I wondered is, is there a NEW forum that I haven't heard of talking about snuff in general or Toque individually?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited March 22 PM
    Some talks at Reddit.

For instance https://www.reddit.com/r/nasalsnuff/comments/7wp8r3/toque_snuff_order_came_in/

Use Reddit's search for more threads. Just enter 'toque snuff' in the search bar.

• HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    edited March 22 PM
    @Roderick Lots of talk on the Facebook groups as well.
  • ConkConk Member
    @Roderick, you appear to get a lot of referral links, with people clicking through to your site from www.smokeless-forum.de and www.tobaccoproducts.org 

• ConkConk Member
    edited March 23 PM
    ...also, you appear to have Google Analytics set up on your website, so whoever deals with your website should be able to login to Google Analytics and pull data on the source of your recent traffic, whether it be search engines, referrals, directly etc. then hopefully you can identify where this great news is coming from!
  • We have just lost our Technician but, when we get our new person I'll get them to do that. Thanks Conk.
  • Marc1000Marc1000 Member
    edited March 23 PM
    @roderick I am glad to hear you are busy.I just placed an order for 3 buy5 get 1 free.I think it is a great deal.You have a decent amount of snuff I like.I think your shipping is reasonable and it comes pretty fast to michigan USA.I try toques that people talk about on this site as well.I have seen your snuff on reddit also.
  • bobbob Member
    also a lot of companies aren't making as many snuff varieties as they used to. People are going to look for replacements. Might not be the whole story but I am certain it's part of it. 
  • @Roderick

I don't know if this can be related to the increase in sales but the Outlaw Dipper, a famous youtuber with near a million subscribers, made a snuff "challenge" on October 2nd using Silver Dollar snuffs and the video has around a quarter million views now.

You can see the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6KOK8Bfz0c
  • @Wulfensteinsson Yeah the only problem I find is some of those young guys on youtube trying snuff especially the Chew/Dip Tobacco channels that are trending are snorting it and doing it like its a joke.
    No publicity is bad publicity I guess, it will definitely raise an eyebrow for the younger audience in finding out what the hell snuff is.