Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Toque Vietnamese, Thuoc Lau, Coarse Rustica - Limited to 50g bags

This is a very lucky find and I've only got my hands on this once before. To make it fair, we are limiting everyone to one bag each. Please be ultra careful as it can and does cause dizziness.

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    OK fine I'll work on placing an order ya big bully. I assume this is your own webshop only? Thanks for bringing to market :)
  • So, wierd thing happened when i tried to make an order. Says connection not secure blah blah blah........just took a screen shot of it. This has never happened when I've ordered before
  • edited April 22 PM
    @Roderick Hmm can't find them, looked all over Toque snuff.com is there a secret members only section I need to get in? C'mon I want to be part of this elite club. Don't tell me I'm to late.
  • edited April 22 PM
    Found it. I was thinking it was 3 new snuffs but its a bag of course rustica called Thuoc Lau and it is Vietnamese by nature. Cool, Deffinetly want to try this! Is it similar to Toque Rustica? Like in the way its scent is. I did like Toque Rustica, so I'm sure I will enjoy this too.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Stoke_About_Toque Search Rustica, click on economy 50g and read the description
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    Awesome, I still have some of the whole leaf you had last time but I have to grind that down myself. Will definately have to get some ready ground stuff @Roderick any chance of it coming out in fine grind?
  • I would have thought someone would have said something about my about comment. @Roderick did you change anything about your payment system that might cause this?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited April 24 PM
    Hey Cody what security software are you using? I didn't get any positive indicators during my intercepted transaction, but frankly I'm less concerned than usual when using a credit card with US consumer protections for CC (not debit) fraud

Got some of this magical Rustican coming my way!
  • Nothing really thats the thing, just went to place a order off of my phone then that shenanigins popped up.

Never happened with toque or any other site i buy from before
  • Maybe just being a bit paranoid. But freaked me out
  • ar47ar47 Member
    There is reason to be concerned. I didn't get any certificate validation errors. Do you have any devices other than your mobile?
  • Can someone point me to the proper website? Or is this by invite only?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toquesnuff.com
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Let me give a little more info, and ask you all to provide a little more on the errors and warnings you're seeing

The toquesnuff.com website is (currently as of my resolving toquesnuff.com) located within Rackspace, an Infrastructure as a Service provider. Toque might be renting virtual servers directly from rackspace or through a shared hosting provider selling their service over the top. For a site of (such a small) scale as Toque Snuff, as well as redundancy technologies employed by rackspace, it's likely that the IP addresses that our computers/mobiles see is actually shared between several websites. Load balances would direct our web transactions to the appropriate servers based on the requested pages or at least domains in our visits to the site.

Given the shared nature of these underlying internet addresses it's fairly common for shared IPs on IaaS providers to get burned on reputation-based threat lists. So a legitimate site can get marked as malicious. The flip side is malicious sites exploiting the reputation of the legitimate sites hosted by these (neutral in this case, rackspace is legit) service providers.

If your security software is blocking based on IP reputation and isn't hooked into your system to perform lawful interception of the web encryption, when it attempts to intercept the encrypted request and return a block page notification it will come back as Connection Untrusted or the like. The security software isn't a trusted encryption certificate signing authority in this case so your browser rightfully throws an error.

Now there is optimism in my assessment here. Please provide the specific errors of you'd like more analysis.
  • Thats what I got when i went to pay
  • I cannot access the site. DNS error.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    The payment processor is using a certificate signed by Symantec. Google removed Stmantec as a trusted certificate authority from their browsers (looks like you're on chrome). Card save is a legacy financial product of WorldPay and it looks like the app owners missed this memo:

https://security.googleblog.com/2018/03/distrust-of-symantec-pki-immediate.html?m=1

Try using firefox?
  • Codyg140Codyg140 Member
    edited April 24 PM
    Worked fine with firefox thanks for the help Ak15 ;-)
  • Just back from a little trip. Sorry to be late to the party. We use Worldpay so perfectly safe. The issue is with Chrome 66. We were fine before this. I will bring it to the attention of our Technician tomorrow and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
  • fredhfredh Member
    edited April 26 PM
    Put in my order yesterday. Thank you Roderick for making this available to us! 

Very excited to try it
  • Will note as has not been mentioned. This variety of Rustica is probably the most carcinogenic. Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade tho. From my research seems to be (wild) N. Rustica. Not the N. Tobbac. Rustica the lesser of both evils.,
    I'm done with both but have stockpiled both and still grow for pesticide.

I will not join this experiment.
  • Nicmizer, 

You are correct but it's only for smoked Rustica. 

There have been no known cases of cancer caused by nasal snuffing in the UK in 300 years.  

The Vietnamese figures are skewed by snuffers also smoking Rustica as an after dinner digestive. 
  • I can see it used for the digestive system. If I use a rustica in the morning I need to make sure i'm nearby a bathroom. It's almost as bad as when I used to smoke.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited April 26 PM
    It really depends on a specific sample/growth region and way of processing. Just a few superficial examples to illustrate the breadth of possible TSNA range in some rustica products.

The TSNA values of African oral rustica products (toombak) might be 100-fold higher than in US or Swedish snuff/snus, while rustica users saliva might contain tenfold amounts of TSNAs in comparison to US dippers (Tobacco-Specific N-Nitrosamines Recent Advances, Roger O. McClellan).

Data for Belgium-made oral rustica products chema (Makla) looks better (as indicated in 2006 study Constituent comparison in smokeless tobacco products used in Europe),
    but the origin of leaf is unknown.

And Tunisian rustica nasal snuff Neffa Souffi (which was available in France some ten years ago) looks even safer than some Poschl, Scandinavian Tobacco/Arnold Andre (or was it Swedish Match at given time - 2006?) and even one not-specified Torque (a typo?) snuff (aforementioned 2006 study https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Helena_Digard/publication/267707693_Constituent_comparison_in_smokeless_tobacco_products_used_in_Europe/links/54f5d4690cf2ca5efefd345f/Constituent-comparison-in-smokeless-tobacco-products-used-in-Europe.pdf). Well, Neffa Souffi doesn't shine on hazardous metals, but in this case we might be more concerned about TSNAs.

By the way, I am interested in that Thuoc Lao and most probably will include it in my first Toque order.
  • Appreciated information. Thanks @volunge. Product information is priority when marketing a product. @Roderick
  • Curse you Roderick! I was done ordering snuff for the time being, and then, this...
  • LOL!
  • Well @Roderick you got me. Order placed!
  • ConkConk Member
    edited April 27 PM
    @Roderick, do you time this around my pay day on purpose?

Ordered. Happy now?