Buy <a href=Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy $30.00 and get 50% off shipping. Buy $50.00 and get FREE shipping.

Snuffstore - problem but they wont respond to me, have they got a telephone number?

LadySnuffLadySnuff Member
edited April 24 in General
I ordered from Snuffstore.co.uk as they have reasonable shipping charges.
However they got my order wrong. I ordered a Posh bullet in coffee colour for 13 pounds ish and theyve sent me a bog standard 3 pound one.
I emailed them Friday with photos, but they still havent replied.
Anyone got a contact telephone number for them.
Im not impressed at their tardiness.
God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
Bill Watterson

Comments

• LadySnuffLadySnuff Member
    edited April 24 PM
    I will try tagging @amanda as I see on other threads to do with snuffstore she has been involved. Hope you can help me get this sorted within a week.
    Update I got a phonecall explaining that their computers were down or a tech glitch and they could not access customer emails. That explains their failure to respond. They asked me to send another email so I am hoping it will be resolved soon.
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • AmandaAmanda Member
    Hi, @LadySnuff I am sorry for this inconvenience. I am in contact with the rep. who is taking care of this issue for you and he will be getting back to you ASAP with a resolution. I would request you to please allow us sometime, within which we will fix this for you.

With Regards,
    Amanda
    Customer Relations
  • Thanks @amanda
    Bill Watterson
  • # is 867-5309

I got her private number @Amanda off the wall!
  • LadySnuffLadySnuff Member
    edited May 3 PM
    @Amanda regarding Snuffstore, I am actually aghast at the incompetence of the company today. Not only has my issue not been resolved, I received a standard email from Mark asking me for details and photos of missing item from my delivery. When I had already sent to Mark a detailed email including 3 photos, there was no missing item, you just sent out the wrong item again. So now I have 2 bog standard silver bullets rrp 3.25 pounds, and not one posh coffee bullet rrp 13.75. This has been going on since 20 April , yet you are UK based.
    Bill Watterson