Buy <a href=Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy $30.00 and get 50% off shipping. Buy $50.00 and get FREE shipping.

Snuff as you like ! Another way to take snuff

I m an occasionnal snuffer. Just found another way to take snuff especially dry snuff without too much burning or sneezing . I dive my finger into snuff and put it direct into my nasals move my finger a little and that's doing the thing, it does not require to sniff or even breathe. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is with a natural simple way. The only bad side of it is that puting fingers in snuff might bring bacterias to the snuff, so to avoid that just put snuff in a special or another snuffbox or recipient or even your hand than its original tin. what do you think ?

Comments

• That's how my friend takes the USA Whiskey & Honey I gave him. He said he does that all day at work.

What I use to do was what I learned from snuffbegins from YouTube who learned from snuffhouse, you take a pinch and place it on your nose to plug it and sniff a few times hard. Something like that I'm bad at writing out directions.

Here's the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=134s&v=0XL4KAp78sg
  • Yes thanks nice video I did that as well but made me sneeze a lot ;-)  When  I put my index direct in my nose without snuffing it just go on the nasals with no sneeze or backthroat sensation don't know why.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Decanting is the way to go. Second that.