Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

willynelsonwillynelson Member
edited May 2018 in General
Toque USA Whiskey and Honey is made with a blend of tobaccos including Rustica. I am considering ordering a custom run of Whiskey and Honey on a pure Rustica base. 100 percent Rustica. I am sure that @Roderick blends multiple tobaccos into USA Whiskey and Honey for good reason, but curiosity is getting the best of me. If memory serves, the minimum order for a custom run is 450 grams. I ordered a custom run of double flavored Ambrosia a while back and it has gotten excellent reviews from Snuffhouse members. I already have a large amount of standard USA Whiskey and Honey, so I would like to split the cost of this custom run with some other folks. Who is interested?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited May 2018 PM
    @willynelson Would you like it to be alkalized? This needs to be specified, placing an order. Otherwise Roderick won't add alkalis, I'm pretty sure.

If positive, I might be in for 50 grams when I get some extra funds next week.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    @willynelson, hey man I am down for this. 50-100 grams depending on the demand. let me know what you would like to do
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    I'll go in for 200g
  • I havent tried the usa whiskey and honey yet. Got some on order.

But how did i miss a double flavoured ambrosia!?!?!?!
  • The normal version packs quite a punch as it is...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 2018 PM
    @SammyD13, now imagine it somewhat turboed with potash, w. soda, or both.

As far as I understand, the tobacco part (toasted N. tabacum component) in regular T USA W&H is alkalized and pure N. rustica is simply mixed in, but I certainly might be wrong.

@Codyg140, as Roderick explained, "ToqueUSA Whiskey and Honey is on a blend of toast and rustica, flavoured with bourbon whiskey and a couple of other ingredients. Toque Whisky and Honey is on a toasted base and flavoured with malt whisky and other flavourings."
  • I would bet there is no wild N. Rustic in either of the W&H's just the Tabacum strain. Maybe @Roderick can chime in on this theory.
  • @willynelson, have you considered the addition of alkalis to this bespoke?
  • @volunge I will see what @Roderick says about it and get back to you all here. I am definitely open to the idea, but will defer to his expertise regarding what would yield the best result.
  • When we get some new Rustica I'll give it a go.
  • I have a
    50 gram bag of Whiskey and Honey, probably 5 years old. It's still delicious and packed with nicotine-y goodness! And also have rustica fine and coarse from about the same time. They are still good and knock me on my ass with nicotine over load.
  • I would be interested in 25 grams if alkalis is added 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Roderick ready to pay you when you're ready to deliver! :)
  • Me too- in like Flint as a slightly over the hill American might say
  • Actually, that'd be in like Flynn ;)
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    edited March 9 PM
    Ok, I'll make 500g's. Let me know who wants and the economy bag size you want. I'll then get back to you individually. roderick@ toquesnuff . com 

If more than 500g's is wanted I'll make more.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Roderick you have my email sir and request for 40% of this batch!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Roderick between @SammyD13 and me I know this batch is already 60% spoken for. Any concept of ETA?
    ^ if thats the case then the batch is at least 100% spoken for and he is making more than 500g
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @n9inchnails awwww yeah! @Roderick where do we put our money sir?
  • I still have 50 grams of the W and H rustica from 5 years ago stashed in a drawer somewhere. It's flavor has matured when I last had a pinch a few years ago.
  • Ok I've got 500g's ready to go out. Order any Rustica ordinary and email that you want it swapped for the W&H Rustica and it will be done.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Thanks @Roderick!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @SammyD13 and I have our order in! Roderick warned me that it's very strong :)
  • @ar47 we are in for danger then!
    Mine is on the way :D
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @SammyD13 @n9inchnails our now as well is on its way!
    edited April 2 PM

Mine has arrived!

I've took a few pinches of it and it is damn good. I get a pretty strong W&H scent from it and it is finer grind than Rustica Fine, its as fine ground as a toast and I'm loving it :D

• periqueperique Member
    edited April 3 PM
    @roderick

You created a masterpiece with this Rustica Whiskey & Honey. I really love it....
  • @Roderick nice job! This will be my wake-up snuff and an all-dayer (except for 2 hours before bed). Boy is this strong!