Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Snuffing accidents/mishaps...

Has anybody ever had any humorous mishaps with their snuff? When I was very new to snuff I had some McChrystals OG in the car before going into work, when I got their I saw I had got it all over my white work shirt...so being half asleep went to the break out room, grabbed a damp paper towel and wiped it off...checked myself in the mirror and...oh dear...lol not a clean white shirt anymore...

Comments

• willynelsonwillynelson Member
    edited May 20 PM
    More tragedy than mishap, my father picked up some Sir Walter Scott snuffs for me during a trip to Scotland, and within a week I dropped a tin of Roselein, spilling all but a few pinches onto the kitchen floor. All the pinches for my dead homies.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    I just unwittingly tested a snuffbox in the washing machine. Fail. Cost of experiment: 2 g. McCrystal's Fine Keg. Who sells snuff insurance?
  • BillSykesBillSykes Member
    edited May 20 PM
    Sadly I just did it again
    Went out into the garden to call the dogs in and dropped a full tin of JH wilsons SP 1 as soon as I stepped outside
    I blame the dogs!
  • Saturday night I bailed onto glass and it split my wrist wide open, was a bloody mess. Luckily bystanders were quick to help me and call a ambulance. 6 stitches along with a 25g Tin of SP Extra and 25g tin of Ambrosia completely smooshed. I was able to get the Ambrosia open but no way in hell am I getting that SP Extra open, might need to use a can opener.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 21 PM
    Many years ago I spoiled my very last scrap of margarine by accidentally pouring some snus over it.
    Not a big deal, If I only were not broke and hungry then. And almost out of my precious snus, too...
    These were pre-internet times, when I used to get occasional can or two from my travelling buddies.

Now I would simply spread it on a slice of bread like old-time salted butter.
    Back then though, it seemed to me too nasty to even consider the possibility .

• I think there is an old thread about this topic.  

I know I left a Poshl Raspberry in my shirt pocket and ruined my wife's new shirt when she washed them together.  She was none too pleased - especially because I "seemed" to be more upset about ruining my fresh tin.  *seemed*.

Then of course my all time fav was dropping a 5g tin of Santo Domingo in the Cathedral after Sunday Mass.  Santo Domingo  = Holy Sunday - couldn't have been more fitting.