The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

Viking Dark --- they changed it?!

Okay what is going on in the world? I bought some viking dark a few weeks ago which was different to the good ole viking I used to buy months ago!

At the time I thought it was some sort of cross contamination with viking spearmint! But then today I received some more and low and behold! It's different, with that same spearmint undertone and not so smokey, and it certainly doesn't smell like a vacuum cleaner no more! 

What is the world coming to?!!? 

It isn't a bad snuff, just not the same....I'm gutted.

Comments

• This happened ages ago. I think when SG and G&H merged, but I'm not sure. I bought 2 500g tubs not knowing it'd be different than I was expecting. But it's still good snuff, just had to get used to it.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    yup different now. i have some old and new and it's definitely not the same. good still but not the same
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    I threw a couple on my last order but have not tried one yet. I will be very upset if there is s spearmint taste. Will report back.
  • vmank1qvmank1q Member
    edited June 8 PM
    Yeah I'm kind of disappointed with it. It's still a good snuff but it's not the same as the original.

I've been living abroad for a year so I haven't bought it until recently so I didn't realise they had changed it.

And there's definitely a spearmint smell to it..