Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Jealous of those that can take a snuff in each nostril

LordJLordJ Member
edited June 24 in Snufftaking
For as long as I can remember, my nose is only "open" one nostril at a time. This changes randomly, but as soon as one opens up the other closes. So instead of taking a pinch to each nostril at once I end up having to take quite a bit up one side. Not sure if this is due to lifelong allergies or the 90's when I put a lot of stuff I shouldn't have up my nose. Anyone else suffer this plight? If so, was there a fix?

Comments

• The last couple days I couldn't do snuff at all, I was so stuffed up from a cold. Normally though my left nostril is open and my right is slightly open. Then sometimes my left one closes up and my right is open. Its madness! I never really have a day when their both powerful. Sometimes I will do a little medicated snuff for a slight airway opening but I can never really get both to be free.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    6Photo Cheeta @LordJ

If you can get the slightest, most minuscule bit of air through the clogged side after 30 seconds with Cheeta it should be ready & wide enough to drive a semi truck through. It's a magician
  • bobbob Member
    that's how noses work. Every couple of years someone notices this because of snuff and thinks it's abnormal. Nope it's just how the nose works for what ever reason. You should be able though to get some snuff in either nostril. The less open one will usually open a tiny bit after the first snuff on the fully open side. 
  • bobbob Member
    I find if you hit both nostrils it makes for a smoother experience over all even if one isn't taking as much as the other.