Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Kratom

Have any of you guys tried kratom? Just tried some today because it was recommended to me as a safer natural alternative to pharmaceutical opiates for back pain. I only ate 5 grams of powdered leaf and was basically couch locked for 2 hours and then felt dreamy, euphoric and severely nauseated for 3 hours. It kind of hit me by surprise because i figured a natural legal plant wouldnt be this potent. Probably gonna stick to Tylenol because I'm not really looking for any effects except pain relief but thought some of you guys might find this plant interesting. Also if anyone would be interested in trying this i have 100 grams of the "red horned" variety that I'll probably never use and would be willing to trade for tobacco stuff.

Comments

• Kratom is illegal in some countries including the UK and in some states of the US. Some people swear by kratom, but I would thoroughly research the health effects and legal status before considering it. Also, some countries are actively seizing imports of kratom even where the posession of it is legal.
  • Got about 2gr long Kratom cut like cope LC back in the Mars Cigars days. Never tried in the nose. Did use as ultra dry dip tho. Any buzz if any was not intense as described by @Gerald. Still have it in plastic air lock container. Contemplated making tea as has been suggested but that's not my thing.
    This herb has been discussed in the archives. Must be ok at my location as most cigar and smoke shops around me have a few different grinds and kinds of of it.
  • bobbob Member
    I am a fan of Kratom. It's effective and not any where near as bad as opiates when you stop using it. Though if you're getting the kind of effect like that you took too much or you got something else that's mislabeled.  Sure I only have two type of snuff at the moment toque rose and natural toast. PM me and we can figure out the details of a possible trade.
  • bobbob Member
    that said I'd suggest trying a much smaller amount and seeing that works on the pain before confirming any trades.
  • GeraldGerald Member
    edited June 29 PM
    The kind i got is called Red Horned and also Yellow Vietnam, the red horned was what gave me the buzz, i tried the yellow vietnam (2 teaspoons) and felt slightly good and different but nothing like the red horned. Also i dont have a scale so i used 2 level tablespoons to measure 5 grams because i read that kratom powder weighs about 2.5 grams per tablespoon. PM me your address if its in the states and ill send you a little to sample, i got a few books of stamps for free a while back so dont worry about shipping ill cover it for the samples.