The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

Poschl Red Bull

I'm not sure why, but every time I take Red Bull once or twice in a row, it feels like it's cutting into my nose. I like it, but it's almost like sniffing fiberglass. ;\ It's the only one that has ever done this. Does anyone else get that?

Comments

• It's the only snuff that makes me sneeze every time I take it.

• RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Could be a combination of moisture, grind and menthol. I get that feeling with a lot of poschls, and I love it.
  • Poschl Gawith Original/Black/Apri, President, Red Bull, FC Bayern, all those are indistinguishable from each other for me. My nose is somewhat sensitive and I didn't think the was any fiberglass etc ... that said if you're like me, menthol on the Skin outside the nose can burn a lot more than inside. I can take Hedges L260 for example, extreme menthol, inside the nose but front drip burns the outside and my lip
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited September 9 PM
    @Psybin Poschl snuffs contain a lot of chemicals. I failed to find out the Red Bull's composition, but please check out this link to another Poschl snuff to get a better picture of what's going on there:

• @ar47 It only happens with Red Bull, no other menthol snuffs for me so far. And the pain of it can last for hours, like my nose is actually cut in a couple tiny places, but I doubt it is. There's never blood or anything. It's strange. The feeling is also different than if one's nose is sore from using something rough a lot, like paper towels.

@Rogue If it was temporary, like the stinging rush of a strong snuff or even sniffing too hard and it hitting the sinuses and the back of the head, that'd be great, but it persists and is more "cutting" in feeling.

@volunge Maybe I can compare that list to other brand menthol snuffs and see if there's anything it publicly lists that others don't have.

I like Red Bull, I just wish I could figure out what's causing that. I even have some Ozona President and that doesn't give me trouble. Maybe it's just one of those that my nose doesn't agree with.
  • @Psybin Check this thread for other brands:

You will find the link to a data sheet in the very first post. (Kudos to @SunnyDay!)

NB. There are two different Poschl Red Bull snuffs on the market now: Red Bull Strong (red plastic tap boxes) and Red Bull Aromatic (sachets). Unfortunately, data on Red Bull Strong are unavailable.