Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Venturing into the dark...

...dark snuffs, that is!  I'm relatively new to snuff, and having only tried fine, dry snuffs (Swisher Starr, Superior, Three Thistles Strong, and Toque Rustica), I thought I should try some darker blends.  Just received my order of Viking brown, NTSU black, and Poschl Ozona President from Mrsnuff.  The Viking and NTSU are currently decanting while I pop in a pouch of Siberia -80 degrees white dry portion.  

I have to yet to actually feel the nicotine from any snuff, but this Siberia is no joke!  Very comfortable pouch, and none of the throat burn that I get with General original portions.  Plus, I'm not a fan of the bergamot flavor that characterizes General.  But the nicotine from this Siberia...my Lord!  Hello, Vitamin N!

Comments

• Welcome to the Dark Side!  
  • enjoy.  It is good to try different types of snuff. As you never know what you'll like or how it will hit you. 
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Once you go black you never go back..yeah, dark snuffs can be delicious! The ones I've tried have been fairly moist, good grind, medium-coarse, so they're very easy to take, and have had a good amount of nicotine. You're in for a world of pleasure.

• I started out only liking fine, fair, and dry and now tend to prefer coarser, darker, and moister. It is a great idea to try a wide variety of snuffs, because that is the only way to know what you prefer.