Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

6 Photo Snuff Identification

I while back I bought one of the boxes of 6 Photo assorted snuffs via Mr Snuff (one of the best investments I've ever made). However, 4 of the tins did not have the type of snuff listed in English on the label. By process of elimination, I think they are probably:

Kailash
Super Kailash
Anarkali
Special

Here are pics of labels. Can anyone tell me which one is which?

20180930_144205
20180930_144137
20180930_144033
20180930_143949

Comments

• miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    edited September 30 PM
    For fun, I took a screenshot of your pictures, cropped out everything but the name and ran that through Google lens. That got me text which I ran through google translate. Only the first picture was clear enough, I got "Kailash Rider" whatever that means! I'm sure @sixphoto will be happy to help out.
  • Screenshot_20180930-153553
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited September 30 PM
    1 - Super Kailash - brown, aromatic snuff
    2 - Kailash - black, aromatic snuff
    3 - Special - black snuff with eucalyptus oil
    4 - Anarkali - black snuff, rose scented

All four snuffs are mentholated.

I'm 100% sure about 3 and 4. For 1 and 2, just check the colour of each. SK is brown, Kailash is black.

Edit. The first Hindi word in the name of the snuff on the first photo is "super", so it should be Super Kailash.
    super
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited September 30 PM
    Delete.
  • Thanks for the help, everyone! I took a big snoot of Special yesterday and I'm still smelling it this morning
  • Hi Everyone ! 

i have taken note of the complaint and taken remedial action. All assorted box labels will be in English hence forth .
    Inconvenience is regretted.