Buy an eXitar convector on sale and get a free esnuff.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy an eXitar convector on sale and get a free eSnuff.

Laxmi Gulab

JosephJamesJosephJames Member
edited December 2018 in Types of Snuff
Keep your guard up when taking this one. I was like Uncle Squinty when he got all that Bruton up his nose.

The scent on opening is like Dholakia Kamal. Perfumed scent that is very pleasant. That lulled me. The snuff is fine and potent. It's much like a perfumed version of White Elephant. 

Ten minutes on and I still have a nicotine buzz-ringing ears and tingling scalp. I only get that from White Elephant, 6P Cheetah, or Dholakia White type snuffs. The scent is also still around. It's very pleasant. Not like Motia (which reminds me of Pine Sol), nor a Jasmine. 

If you like scented and need a hard nicotine hit, buy it. 

I give it five stars myself. Your olfactory experience may differ. I love it. Please excuse me while I take another pinch.

Comments

• Let me add that the snuff is not as dry or fine as White Elephant or Cheetah.

For those who missed Uncle Squinty and Bruton it is hilarious:

• I'm afraid to try another Indian snuff. I tried the 6P sampler, & I didn't like any of them very much. I like MB madras, though, & Cheeta & Gul are okay, though harder to take, in that order.
  • @JosephJames Thanks for that. How is the menthol, heavy or light?
  • I believe gulab means rose.
  • I detect no menthol.
  • Looks like I might have to pull that trigger.
  • Fascinating packaging - Reduce Reuse Recycle!

20181218_210541

Nice rose aroma and nose feel without scent contamination. I like it but going to go light on the dosing in case I have a similar reaction like the WHW. Like the WHW it's both very fine but also easy to take
  • Barcode 54. Belgium/Luxembourg