Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

First 100 customers get free White Fox snus!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Three main prizes but eveyone wins!

Toque Points - are they obvious enough?

Our points system will have been running now for 10 years. A further 10% for loyal customers when you gain 100 points. 

Should we change it or are you happy as is?

Roderick

Comments

• If I had to choose between keeping a loyalty program and keeping prices low, I would choose the latter. @Roderick you should be commended for seeking feedback on this. A purveyor of snuff who I will not name recently raised prices and also suddenly eliminated their loyaly program (still no announcement). I like your way of doing business by maintaining customer contact.
  • juniorjunior Member
    Looking forward to getting enough to cash in
  • I have enough points to cash in. I just need the new snuff lines to appear.
    I rather like the points as it makes shipping essentially free.
  • How about those new snuffs?
  • Keep it as is, your prices are already low and the points are just a bonus. Through I dont have personal experience with toque and customs(my packages get in always) i know many canadians love you.

Little off track but keep as it is and get me my new germanic rustica snuff damnitt!!!!!!
  • Ive made so many orders without having logged in first, I wonder what ive been missing out on, I would say Ive spent around 400 dollars or so.
  • Put simply Bob, $40.

• Bob, and all that can prove your orders, that haven't had the benefit of points. Send me copies of your orders and I will credit you with those points. roderick @ toquesnuff . Com
  • @Roderick  You are such an awesome person.  We all appreciate you.