Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

Six Photo MG Madras

I have lately found a new mainstay in Six Photo MG (Monika Grover) Madras snuff. For me the scent is just a touch of burnt tobacco which likely comes from the process of frying the tobacco in ghee. It has the effect of actually seeming like I've just taken a drag off a cigarette by the scent left in the nose. I use snuff to help me quit smoking and this really fits the bill in a way no other snuff has. I originally ordered the thimble and am halfway through and have already placed an order for the 100g tin. This would place in my top 5 or 6 snuffs (Six, get it?). If you're thinking about it, get a thimble or two, they're reasonably priced. You can always get more later.

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited May 6 PM
    6P MG Madras is one of the strongest snuffs I have ever tried.

In terms of nicotine delivery I find it on a par with Toque USA Whiskey & Honey, V2 Thunder, Taxi Red and Icelandic Neftobak.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    I agree with all of the above. For me, it has been the best Indian snuff so far- also being very easy on the nose (even in large pinches).
  • PikeyPikey Member
    Yeah I think I might be Sixphoto's MG Madras biggest fan . Haven't tried it in the little pot because I tend to always prefer the bigger pots of sixphoto . I would buy this in bigger sizes again too .

Think I'm on my third 100 grammer now, love the stuff , stores well , tendency to lump up a little bit in the fridge, snuffs easily .

I don't find it quite as turbo-charged in nicotine as many other users . However I do find it endowed with minor alkaloids. Find it very satisfying.

I was looking to get a pound of the  stuff but the price went right up recently so I'm hanging out for free shipping or something