Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Favourite home blends

One month in to the lifestyle

Loving every minute of it

I

Comments

• One month in to the lifestyle

Loving every minute of it

I have been mixing my least favourite types together with some ok results

At the moment I
  • I have been mixing some of my stash of older stale snuffs with a new fresh tin of F&T Old Paris.
    F&T Seville or French Carotte seems to go well with it as do most SPs
  • F&T Bordeaux is my go to mixer
  • Also can someone shoot me towards where I might learn how to post in this forum

Excuse the multi posting
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Dragoon44, just avoid typing apostrophe, currency symbols and other special characters.
  • Awesome. Thanks
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Bohica and royal george go hand in hand for some reason.

• volungevolunge Member
    I don't mix my least favourites together, but occasionally mix them with the snuffs I love.

Mixing snuffs is a common practice. There are some nice threads dedicated to this matter:
    http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/6562/what-are-you-mixing/p1
    https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/1879/invent-your-own-mixing-snuffs/p1

Enjoy!
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Remnants of Toque raspberry menthol, WoS Red Cool, Toque USA Wild Berry, and McChrystals raspberry whatever they call that now. Seemed like a low risk mixture, worked out pretty well.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Toque USA W and H Rustica, Toque UK W and H, and SG Irish D. All the flavors come through and it is a much easier snuff the straight Rustica W and H.
  • 40% Bernard F
    30% Dholakia White
    20% 6 Photo LA Natural
    10% Viking Thor's Hammer

Eureka! I can finally enjoy the Bernard, but with a much higher nic content and lighter moisture. The flabor still comes all the way through. The Viking's earthy tones add to the forresty flavour of the Bernard F. I will be making this one again!

• i call it red cheeta: a 50/50 mix of red bull and cheeta
  • The General's Sleevies: SG Elmo's Reserve with a generous helping of JNF White Horse and Toque Rustica. It's my only mix, and I only take a pinch or two when I want to remember what a nicotine rush is, lol. 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    The Club Mix! 3:2:1 Poschl Packard's Club:Jaxon's Club Special:WoS Jockey Club

That's the best blend I've created in 17 months of snuffing. It's better than all its base components. Something to try, I promise!