Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Nicotine Snuff without tobacco

edited August 22 in Types of Snuff
Hello, I know people will yell at me. I do take snuff from time to time but I did stop smoking with electronic cigarette and I am still vaping like an old train. 
Does a no tobacco with nicotine snuff exist ? Like we were grinding some nicotine gum ou losanges I hope you know what I mean. I ve seen something like tiger guarana but there is no nicotine inside. Did someone already tried it ? I m sure i will be more confident snuffing something without tobacco as there is no tobacco in vape vapour. 

Comments

• Here we go!

Snuff tobacco free big
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 22 PM

snuff tobacco free merged

Tobacco-free snuff. Two flavours - Ice Mango and Mint. Made in Russia.
    7 g tap box. Ingredients: herbal base (mint) or cellulose, flavour, soda, nicotine.
    Price 290 roubles (i. e. EUR 4, USD 4.40, GBP 3.60).

Review in Russian: https://

Edit: this forum does not support Cyrillic and does not allow to insert another image file in edited post.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 22 PM
    So:

addressssssss

You can use https://translit.ru/ for transliteration. It's really easy.

Just write ''nanofutur.rf", then copy Cyryllic transliteration, paste into your browser address bar and paste the rest part of the address, that is: /news/obzory/ehlektronnye-sigarety-i-mody/obzor-na-njukhatelnyj-snuff-/

• Interesting- I'd try it! @volunge, if I ever see an encyclopedia of snuff, it will have your name on it!
  • Thank you I will have a look at it. That's ashamed there are no resellers in europe though.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 23 PM
    @SammyD13, I found them some time ago while looking for some discontinued snuffs in RU-net.

On a side note, there are various nicotine infused snus-like tobacco-free products as well. Russia has suddenly banned proper snus some years ago, so local substitutes emerged. I read some reviews which describe that pseudosnus concoction as horrendous product.

@Snufferdemedicis, I'm sure it's not difficult to make similar stuff at home, using any e-liquid, dried mint/spearmint/peppermint and a tiny amount of potash or sodium carbonate. One needs to be extra cautious while adding e-liquid (precise calculations is a must), though.
  • TOBACCO FREE SNUFF which contains nicotine ? so what is the point of using these products ? 
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 24 PM
    @sixphoto, as far as I understand, it's more about alleviating licensing hassle (and costs, primarily) for manufacturer, than any actual benefits to consumer. I'm not 100% sure, but I assume such products don't fall under ordinary tobacco products regulation.

Thinking further, tobacco-free products are supposedly free from TSNAs and other tobacco-specific hazardous compounds (except the nicotine, certainly) and could be - or on some scope already is - marketed as a safer alternative.

Worth noting, that there's already a great abundancy of those nicotine infused cellulose-based tobacco-free novelty pseudosnus products (nicotine pouches) on the market: https://www.northerner.com/eu/nicotine-pouches
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited August 25 PM
    These (sugar packet nicotine 'snus') are sold at every 7-11 and many other corner stores across the USA. I havent tried it and I've never actually seen anyone buy the stuff. I think it's stoopid!
  • SnuffMonkeySnuffMonkey Member
    edited August 25 PM
    I have tried those pouches, the Zyn ones. I had a short snus bender and they were on sale so I said why not. They are not bad, but definitely lacking in tobacco goodness. Would not repurchase.
  • bobbob Member
    something tells me this is not something that is going to last. 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @bob I hope you're right. Tobacco is a wonderful thing. Nicotine extract is a novelty. After 8 years vaping I ditched it as soon as I found snuff (about 15 months ago now). The negatives associated to tobacco I think are due to the negatives general to inhaling any burnt product as well as impure examples of tobacco widely available from "Big Tabac"
  • bobbob Member
    @ar47 I think @volunge is right about it. Right that it's about regulations. There are more work places that institutions that have tobacco free rules. For example when I was in high school there was a no tobacco rule but people could use that crappy nicotine gum. Another angle is some smokers don't like the way tobacco tastes so..... Still don't see these products lasting that long. Irony is if there was one or two people making these things, maybe they'd find their niche. Wait one more last thought that just popped into my head. Cigarettes sometimes have the nicotine level bumped up (sometimes?) cigarettes aren't as popular as they used to be (Shit I work as a Janitor in a big building and hardly run into evidence of smokers) or in other words these might be an attempt to do something with old stock to keep from having to much lost profits.