Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

F&T BORDEAUX AND MACOUBA SNUFFS FOR SALE OT TRADE

Hi. I have a 20g tin of F&T Bordeaux and a 25g tin of Macouba that need a new home. Only two pinches taken from each. They are sealed with tape. I just received them so they are fresh.

$6 for each tin with free shipping to USA addresses, or trade for a couple "incense-y" Indian snuffs.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    edited August 30 PM
    @SnuffPirate I have an alternate offer. If you can snuff exactly half of each tin I will pay you full value + shipping for both of them. But I bet that instead by then you would be happy to fight me for them :D these are scents that take an acquired taste
  • @ar47, I guess I could try that, but to me they are both nasty. They both remind me of my ex-mother-in-law's perfumes, which used to make me queasy, LOL!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    I have said before that one reminds me of a 7 and another reminds me of a 77 year old women's bathrooms :D WoS Jockey Club is the 37 :x
  • I recall my tin of Bordeaux. My worst snuff-trip ever. I somehow managed to finish it all, though - simply because it was the only snuff I was left with back then. I loathed it from the first to the very last pinch.

Thinking of it, now I would try mixing it with some other snuff(s). I don't like Frech Carotte, but really dig it mixed with WoS Rose.