Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Toque Sales - Best Day Ever - Thank you

RoderickRoderick Member
edited September 10 in General
I just wanted to say thanks.  Yesterday was our best sales day ever.  I recognised some of the names from here and some from Nasal Snuff takers.  It really is a joy to see your work appreciated in such a way 

Comments

• Congrats @Roderick! Great product + great customer engagement... the math simply adds up to success!
  • So you have a 400 gram Bespoke bag listed. I guess this is a mystery bag or something, or did I miss an announcement. Either way i'm ready to pull the trigger on a order soon. I'll give it a few more days though, maybe we'll some news on you know something new. 
  • @markmcsnuffin bespoke is you-call-it
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited September 11 PM
    @markmcsnuffin to elaborate on @ar47, bespoke indicates that toque will make a custom blend of snuff to your specifications, within limits of course. For instance, you could get a blend of flavors/scents, a flavor with a different tobacco base or grind than normal, a snuff with double the flavor/scent as usual, etc. @Roderick, congratulations on your best day ever! Is there any chance that you could announce a bit in advance on Snuffhouse when the new line will go on sale? I'm genuinely worried it may sell out and want to make sure I get some. BTW, bespoke is a term not everyone may be familiar with. Cheers.
  • I plan to take full undeserved credit for that. Why because why not.
  • Awesome @roderick! Perhaps I
  • Ill have to make a bespoke order one of these days. I miss toque espresso, but remember there were issues
  • The Espresso was so frustrating.  When we first introduced it, it had the wonderful aroma of roasted coffee beans and the scent of fresh Espresso.  As the years went by the flavouring company kept reducing the quality (coffee is the most expensive of flavourings) and in the end we could no longer put our name to it.  We've 1,000's and 1,000's of Espresso labels just sitting waiting to find an Espresso flavour good enough.  I keep looking, but so far I haven't found one.
  • @roderick have you been in touch with this firm http://www.janousek.com/. As I believe those one few firms making coffee aroma on the market. Jack
  • @Roderick please don't give up! Coffee snuffs are good for the soul ^:)^
  • Thanks JackGrave, I have contacted them.
  • I don't know much about making snuff but coffee grounds steeped in grain alcohol makes a good coffee flavor for culinary purposes, really makes certain red meats taste richer and more complex without over powering the essential meat flavor. Just a random thought that is probably 90percent useless.
  • Thanks Bob, If I don't try it with snuff I am most definitely going to try it with my next 'T' bone.