Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

OTTO - Its Finally Arrived

OTTO is a range of Germanic style, easy to take, moist snuffs with a higher nicotine content made with 100% natural ingredients. We have 6 flavours all on a familiar theme. They are 10 gram tins and I can't wait to hear what you think.

Comments

• Hip hip huray!

• That is exciting. Fun packaging. Is the base the same as the main line?
  • Congrats! Neat labels.
  • Great news! Already ordered tin of each, really looking forward to try them;-)
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Excuse me while I go PLACE AN ORDER!

Congrats @Roderick!

I would also like to point out that I've mentioned a few times on this board my conspiracy theory that @Roderick was delaying OTTO in-line with Brexit. Just sayin:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/09/uk/brexit-deal-uk-votes-gbr-intl/index.html
  • Ordered. Thank you!
  • Ar47 beat me to it. Awfully peculiar coincidence !! Oh well the world may never now.
  • When is the other new line coming out, I wonder.
  • ar47 and aguineapig,  I wish I had thought of that.
  • Are these going to be available in economy bags? Just ordered a tin to sample.
  • Nice one, all look great. Just need to wait for payday to order the set. 
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    They do sound good!
  • Snuffanybody has a review of one type on YouTube already
  • Can't wait to try the long awaited Schmalzler.  I promised myself i wouldn't make any new orders for awhile....but i do have a steady job....oh decisions decisions...
  • ok dammit.. i gave in an ordered some....i have a feeling i wont regret this though.

• I am looking forward to reviews here...
  • Just watched the snuffanybody schmaltzler review. Can't wait. Wheres that postman
  • I put in my order. I am very excited for it to arrive.
  • I may have to try these.
  • Order just arrived today. Quick notes - all have amazing tin aroma, schmaltzer is really nice, all carry nice kick to them. They are all quite amazing so far! I hope they will be available in larger packaging! I will report some more later...
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @MichaelP keep on reporting! I'm watching for the mailman this week
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    I have tried Chancellor and the schmaltzler. Snuffanybody's YouTube review on Chancellor is spot on. It's really excellent. 

The schmaltzler is also very good indeed. It looks and feels very much like Poschl,  but unlike Poschl D or SF it doesn't have that artificial fruit scent. It far outclasses anything from Bernard (mind you, they all smell like plasticine to me anyway). There is something about it that reminds me of the late WoS Brunswick (Black Rappee) - not in terms of scent but in terms of base tobacco - which is not a bad thing at all. It wll be interesting to see what other people think.
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • Very excited! Will have to make an order soon.

I am going to say though, I honestly don't think the label was worth the wait. Different strokes for different folks
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 22 PM
    @Codyg140 In all fairness, I think all this label talk was... just a nice talk to help us waiting. I suppose this new snuff had to undergo some "ageing". That's the way Germans make their oiled snuffs.
  • You very well could be right, but that's a secret we may never know
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Read my mind =)) nice snuff though!
  • Well done! I just got a tin of Chancellor in the mail today. Really nice. Perfect grind and feel when taking a pinch, and the scent is wonderful. I only wish he made it in 25 gram tins, or economy bags. That's a hint Roderick.