Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

How does a Toque purchase appear on your statement?

I know this sounds weird but, I've just had a customer ask "How does a Toque purchase appear on your statement?"  I am guessing he doesn't want his wife/partner to know?  I never have to use my card.  Can someone help?

Comments

• This is how it comes up on my bank statement when I use my debit: "MERCHANT PURCHASE TERMINAL WPGTID01 WWW.TOQUESNUFF.COM WWW"

And this is what it looks like when charged to my credit card:
    "WWW.TOQUESNUFF.COM WWW GB"
  • For my last order it was simply  ''POS WWW.TOQUESNU 27/12 2''
  • DeezDeez Member
    Related question- how are they shipped?  Is the Toque name on the box?  Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Houtenziel, That's great thank you so much.  I better warn him to use a friends card if he doesn't want a joint holder to see.
  • I wish boxes would not read snuff... just a headache explaining to some people
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited January 24 PM
    @Deez no, it's sent in plain packaging. There is a customs declaration listing snuff though.
  • Plain package but toque snuff on the return address or postmark. As a long time customer and a secret snuffer delivery day is always a mix of excitement and anxiety as to whether my better half will intercept my package. Please change to acme sex toys roderick, would be less risky lol.
  • Just going to bed when this flashed up.  I've got all I need, thanks for your help, however I have to say thanks to Glasgowsnuff for giving me such a laugh.  If you're sure, I will ask packing to oblige.