World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Dry, Fine, Yet Tasty Snuffs

I'm finding my taste has shifted again, towards dry, fine snuff. I experimented with White Elephant, Dholakia White, and Cheetah early on, but back then I didn't have the technique down to take them properly which severely mitigated my enjoyment. Now that my snufftaking skills have leveled up, I'm all about it. I find dry, fine snuffs to be much more efficient in delivering my nicotine buzz and, to put it plainly, much tidier. Lately, all I really take is Dholakia Mighty Eagle and Toque USA W&H. I like these because while they are indeed quite fine and dry, they still have a strong and long-lasting scent. Can anyone recommend something else that would fit that bill?

In my most recent snuff order, I tried to find some that I thought might fit the description- Super Chetak, HDT, Lion King, and Majestic Elephant. I also looked at the Toque Toasts. Do Almond or Lime Toast have a strong and lasting scent? As much as I love my W&H, I have to admit I was let down by the subtlety of some other Toques in the past (both Ginger and Grapefruit, precisely)

PS- Really missing the old Abraxas Dragun Menthol right now :[ It would have been in good company with these

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    edited April 28 PM
    SWS Havana Toast et al
    Dholakia Sparrow
    Edit: YES! Check out Toque Lime Toast
  • Im lovin SWS st james parish right now
  • JohanoJohano Member
    Neffa Ifrika fits in your description. Fine, maybe a little bit moist when fresh enough and a natural scent that lasts long after wiping out. Not as strong as W&H but made of rustica too
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    Garrett Sweet is fine, dry, sweet-ish. I love it every once in a while.
  • ShavasanaShavasana Member
    @mrmanos - feel like a lot of American sweets and scotches could be just what I'm looking for. I have no idea where to get them, tho :/
  • I just opened a tin of fubar toasted. I have to say its not very toasty... More perfume than toast. I was disappointed to say the least, and the burn is serious. Not your regular kind of biting sensation, more like jamming a chile in your nose for 5-10 minutes.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Snuffalufagis, strange. It used to be just like described, literally - "toasted to the max", in other words - burned. If it were a toasted slice of bread, you wouldn't eat it, toasted that bad. Nose burn was really intense.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Snuffalufagis, strange. It used to be just like described, literally - "toasted to the max", in other words - burned. If it were a toasted slice of bread, you wouldn't eat it, toasted that bad. Nose burn was really intense.
  • @volunge I'm gonna try again, I was up late jarring tins and probably had 8-10 different snuffs up there. Maybe it needs some airing out? Idk, the wow caramel was the same. Smelled of incense more than anything, and that was 2 weeks ago.