World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Is Sam Gawith still producing snuff?

Mr_OMr_O Member
Just wondering because they are seeming pretty scarce right now. Or could it be just a temporary delay or hiccup in production, distribution, or whatever? I know people have been talking about some of the KBs recently...

Comments

• GormurGormur Member
    Unfortunately, I don't have the answer although I'm wondering the same thing.  They're the best in my opinion and hopefully they don't go away

-Lance
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 30 PM
    Holly freaking post guillotine bug!

Just lost an hour's worth text. Am I mad now!
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    @gormur yeah, totally. Just no substitute for plenty of them!

@volunge that sucks!
  • GormurGormur Member
    Update: yes, they are
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    @Gormur that is great to hear! Now only if they would bring some of the classics back. I could use some more Cob Dark, Grouse Moor... have not seem them around for a while
  • GormurGormur Member
    @Mr_O Scotch Black is probably the only one that interests me that I can't find, but I'm new at this.  I wonder if it's being made anytime soon
  • volungevolunge Member
    Here it is, renamed to Viking Scotch Dark, but this store doesn't sell it overseas: https://www.mysmokingshop.co.uk/index2.php?mod=mancats&nm=The Viking Snuff&ns=Scotch Dark&man=451&sec=5602

I got a dried out tin of this snuff some years ago, in that bone-dry state it was somewhat similar to dried out Kendal Brown Original. It was plain and slightly smoky, medium fine grind, medium nic.