World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Toque is getting TOO Damn Cheap!

RoderickRoderick Member
edited August 11 in General

Just wanted to, in the nicest way, counter the post below.

Toque has over the last 10 years had average yearly price increases of .88 percent.  If we link that to inflation Toque has fallen in price by 15.8 percent over the last 10 years.  Add too that our lower shipping costs to the USA and we have a further price reduction of 2.4 percent.  

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Comments

• msxmsx Member
    @Roderick you have really good prices, so dont give a f*** about these statistics and s***

hell, snuff in general is cheap and everybody who is for example a ex-smoker realize that fact
  • Cheapest most consistent snuff ive found yet
  • Thank you so much for your support.  I love this snuff family.
  • Toque Snuff is a 5 Star business,  thank's Roderick !!    =D> =D> =D>
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Love Toque. Their scenting aromas are natural which I appreciate and feel comfortable with.
    Their sweet fruits are the best (see: Blueberry, Grapefruit) on the market. Their standard grind and preparatiom is impressively consistent and easy to take.

That they brought back the good F&T tins is cool too. I wish @Roderick offered Toque in those!
  • fredhfredh Member
    Roderick's prices are completely and admirably reasonable! The man has never shown any signs of greed that I have ever been able to discern. He is a friend of us all. Thank you @Roderick for a quality product and an authentic presence.