Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Toque Limited Edition – Pomegranate

RoderickRoderick Member
edited September 2012 in Snuffhouse Archives
I made some Pomegranate snuff in very small quantities which is ready now, so if you want something rather unusual try this limited edition snuff; available in the specials section on the website. Just click on the specials section on the menu on the left or click on the specials on the front page.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The porter/real ale is still being worked on. Good things come to those who wait. Not sure who said that, but it's a load of rubbish! The truth is I'm working flat out at the moment and it is coming along, though it might be a few weeks yet.
  • Roderick sent me a sample of this with my order. (Thank you so much!) It's really, really good. I didn't think pomegranate would be something I liked, but it has very bright citrus tones that I find quite distinct from the st. clements flavour. I strongly recommend trying it while you can.
  • I love pomegranate! Love pomegranate snuff. Wish I had the money to make an order :( . I'am penniless at the moment though my bills are paid and the fridge will last till payday.
  • You got it Ejacerooni.
  • How long will the pomegranate be available? I recently made a large purchase from snuffhouse, so it will be a while before I have the money to make another order, but I do want to try the pomegranate.
  • nightcapnightcap Member
    edited October 2008 PM
    Well,
    So much for my " having enough snuff already" mentality.
    I ordered 2 10g tins of the POM, plus some more St. Clements and Grapefruit.
    Plus, I thought I'd try a flavour I haven't tried yet. Vanilla.
    Bloody impulse purchasing!!!!!
  • The Pomegranate snuff is great, you won't be disappointed.
  • Wow! I only made a kilo as an experiment, at this rate it will be all gone by the weekend.
  • I'd better get my order in then!
  • I was lucky to get some of this from Roderick. It's something I never would have thought to order even if I knew it was available. Coming off a completely different flavor... at first I didn't like it and told him so. I later read that others here (who'd tried it) liked it very much - so - I gave it another go. Whoa! Was I wrong. This is altogether nice and very different. I never would have expected this enjoyment. It's just like NelsonPipeClub said, and I'll add that it's refreshing and uncommonly fruity, but not in an easily discernible way - which makes it distinctive. The afterscent of it seems to linger forever. Longer than anything else I've sampled - except perhaps the Dholakia Swiss Choc. I hope this becomes part of the Toque stable. To me... it's a signature product much in the same vein as the W&H, and like that, I hope to always have some around. Thanks again Roderick!
  • I just placed an order. I love Pomegranate. And it's a great antioxidant for the nose...LOL
  • Just as I thought, a pinch of blueberry in one nostril and a pinch of pomegranate in the other is great.
  • Can't wait to try this stuff now, looks like a resounding hit! And I love pomegrantes, loving all these flavors Toque's putting out.
  • ordered 2 tins.. had to have it ^^
  • You guys are a bunch of enablers.
    I ordered some too. :-p
  • That kilo's gotta be stretched thin by now, I also ordered 2 the other day too. :P
  • lemanleman Member
    edited October 2008 PM
    I was going to wait a while before putting in another order for snuff, but I had to get my hands on some pomegranate while I could. I ordered mine tonight along with Whisky & Honey, St. Clements, and Toast & Marmalade. I haven't tried any Toque yet, but I do have a couple others on my last order from snuffstore Blueberry, and Peanut Butter. I put that order in last Friday, so I'm hoping it'll be here soon. From what I've read here about Toque I'm pretty excited to finally try some.

@sprangalang - aren't we supposed to be a bunch of enablers? :)
  • My pomegranate snuff arrived this morning - very nice indeed!
  • leman, you are a wiseman!! You ordered the "top notch" flavours!! WHISKY AND HONEY!!!!!!!! I must have snuffed away 2 grams of this wunderful snuff last night. St Clements, Istuff myself with this snuff, ordered some more this very day. Toast and Marmalade, two flavours in one tinfor me. First the wonderful citrus and then, after a while, Latakia. WOW!!!!!!!!!
  • I ordered some Pomegranate as well, I'm sure it will be good because................Roderick created it!!
  • snuffdogsnuffdog Member
    edited November 2008 PM
    Damn, this snuff is good! No surprise there, this might be their best fruity snuff yet, a little more satisfying than some of the other fruit choices, at least to me. I hope this makes it as a regular selection.
  • Just got my POM in. That is really fantastic. I'd love to see this become a regular offering. Or at least put it out a few times a year. I'd buy 100 g bag of it. Thanks to Torque and Roderick for trying out new stuff!
  • got my pomegranate yesterday. (delivery time was fantastic, as usual ^^)
    really good. have to try some more before saying more.
  • My order came in last night.
    The POM has very strong aromatics.
    I almost get some kind of spice in the back ground.
    I can't figure out what it is.
    It reminds me of Xmas spice, cinimon hearts, cherry gum, and subtle herbs.
    Mind you, this is right out of the tin and into my bullet.
    Very little time to air out.
    It's driving me crazy I can;t figure out what it is.

Still, A lovely snuff.
This discussion has been closed.