World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get Double the Reward Points for Next 200 orders!

Which type/style/flavour snuffs produce the most vivid dreams?

RoderickRoderick Member
edited October 2008 in General
Not that I’m planning a new line in dream snuff. I’m just a little curious to know if one specific type can alter the way you dream.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was snuffing St. clements all day yesterday and the dreams I had were nuts!
    Something about getting pulled over by the cops and having them hand me a winning lotto ticket.
    Anyway.......
    Not sure if it was related but, my desire turns to any citrus snuffs.
  • I think I will have a deferent snuff every night for the next week and see if I see a pattern.
  • For me at least it was the steady and heady flow of nicotine from snus that gave me some seriously bizarre dreams for a while, but like all good things......... So far, I haven't had any from snuff myself, maybe the snus ruined it for me. :? I sniff all the way up to and even in bed occasionally......well, every night.
  • Transylvaniagent, when you say you "sleep like a baby" does that mean you wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning with wet pants, crying for a bottle and to be cleaned up, and then, after finishing off the bottle, cry for another hour or so because of some unknown reason? That's the way our babies behaved!!