Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Toque Launches Christmas Pudding snuff!

RoderickRoderick Member
edited November 2008 in General
You might think we've gone a little crazy, but wait till you try it. This is one amazing snuff; incredibly complex with an aroma of mixed fruit soaked in brandy and a hint of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. In fact everything a really rich Christmas pudding should be!
The perfect winter warmer!

It's in the specials section in 10g and 25g tins.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmmm.... I guess my credit card is going to take another hit......
  • I wish I had known or I would have waited a week to order.
  • Sounds delicious, I want some!!!

• Don't worry we've made enough to last all winter.
  • Is it safe to order or should I wait for next week's new release to save on shipping? :P
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    edited November 2008 PM
    Yes snuffdog, no plans for any more flavours till next year. Oops, shouldn't have said that as I'm working on a snuff modelled on Elijah Craig 18-year-old Single Barrel Bourbon that will hopefully be ready in a few weeks. My new favourite whiskey and as a Scotsman it really pains me to admit that an American Bourbon has usurped my beloved malt whisky.
  • edited November 2008 PM
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!
  • Well it is a good bourbon
  • Out of curiosity Roderick, I remember you saying you were working on a Porter Ale snuff, did it not work out?
  • A large portion of the scotch whiskies out there are aged in used bourbon barrels. So looking at it that way, you wouldn't have the scotch without the bourbon.

I believe the whisky honey toast is based on an islay whisky like Lagavulin.
  • Yay! Figgy pudding. A great way to send the carollers on their way. Toque! Toque! Toque! Hooray! And just to keep us on our toes I'll be getting a bottle of that bourbon for Christmas too. So I can authenticate.
  • Damn you Roderick... I told myself I wouldn't place another order for a couple months. Here I go to put ONE more order in. ;o)
  • LOL. A snuff flavor modeled after a fine KY product. I'm proud.

The Christmas snuff sounds good, too.
  • LOL I want in on the IPO!
  • I spent all day yesterday with Christmas Pudding in my nose (now that’s a picture) and have come to a conclusion that will appeal to the pudding wine lovers amongst us. It strongly reminds me of a Hungarian wine called Tokai. A full sweet sun dried raisin and brandy aroma is the first thing I notice followed by a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. This is better than I had wished for and I’m delighted with the result. I hope you guys will be also.
  • Just ordered, it does sound intriguing
  • Roderick... Judging from past performance, and that description, I'm sure you're not just pudding us on (ouch!). Can't wait to try it. :)
  • RobMERobME Member
    edited November 2008 PM
    "...Booo!!"

Hey JZ, snuff that. :D (kidding)...
  • JuxtaposerJuxtaposer Member
    edited November 2008 PM
    I finally opened my anaerobically aging Toque Natural. After six months in an air tight jam jar the color is slightly darker and that grassy note that I was not so fond of is gone completely. The tobacco gets a bit of breathing in a box then I plan to scent a bit of it with the other half of that bottle of Elijah Craig 18YR single barrel bourbon Rodererick recommended. I'm scenting some Taxi right now. I have a simple set up of a small crock with a few ounces of bourbon and a short glass candle holder sitting inside. I just pull off the cover and pinch. I love bourbon and simply could not wait for the perfection that Roderick has coming.
  • I already received my Pudding a few days ago and it's really good !!

Roderick, did you by any chance recently put a snuff together called "Blender's Bundle" for a well known snuff seller?
  • Its been a while since I picked up any Toque snuffs; but the Christmas Pudding was too good to pass by for this kind of year. It is superb. Its already become, for me, one of the select few amazing Snuffs. I have heard this is a limited edition, I hope that's not the case!