Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Stress make you snuffing more?

Lore79Lore79 Member
edited September 2012 in Snuffhouse Archives
In two days I'm almost run out of snuff, but what a days! Here the weather is very bad, some roads has been destroyed, Rivers will flood out soon... And emergency services are on alert, so me and my squad are too. I haven't seen home for three days, 'cause interventions and/or availebleness for side emergency. Well I'm really stressed this days and I have snuffed very much for my standard (about 10 grams a day). Can stressful situations increase the need of snuffing? Have you ever had a moment when you needed more snuff than usual?

Comments

• I find that if the emergency involves going out to help someone or something like that I don't have time to snuff and I just take a dip and go. The stressful situation that I do go through a bunch is when I am doing school work and wading through long legal opinions and statutes to find the legal points I need for my paper. A few weeks ago I went through a 5g of wilsons jockey club and half a 10g of toque original in one evening. I think that is the most I have used in 1 day.
  • Well, using a snuff bullet don't take so munch time, just few seconds. Yes, the emergency involves going out and help someone, I'm in the local rescue/civil protection team as member of the italian red cross. And this days all us ( from fire brigade to the police) are working hard either in prevention as in actual rescues. The turn is 8 hour per day, and in this time I don't snuff munch, but when I've finished my turn, I'm starting do it very hard.
This discussion has been closed.