10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

Magic Mix

Big AlBig Al Member
edited August 2012 in Snuffhouse Archives
Well inspired by having a couple of snuffs in my collection that are not to my taste i have made my first mix and the results are so extraodinary that i have decided to share. I have mixed the following into a 10g empty toque tin measured out with a salt spoon. 10 spoons toque cherry, 5 spoons rooster, 5 spoons wilsons irish coffee, 5 spoons FUBAR grunt, 5 spoons W.E Garret sweet. I shook the tin containing the new mix for ten minutes and had a couple pinches. The cherry comes through though without the original sharpness but the nicotine hit far surpasses anything i have tried so far, so much so that i am having palpitations and my hands are shaking as i type. The only ones here i was not keen on are the cherry and irish coffee now i think i will have to keep them in just to make this mix wow. if anyone wants to try this beware it kicks like a mule and if you have a good mix of your own please share it too.

Comments

• One of my favorite mixes is Levi garret and Toque vanilla
  • thanks matt, its a shame we can't get the Levi garret over here in the UK its one i would love to try
  • I forget that... Strange how hardly anyone carries it.
  • I've just made my second mix 2 spoons rooster, 2 spoons square, 2 spoons red seal, 2 spoons irish coffee and 5 spoons grunt what a lovely wake up call. I now understand why this works so well for me its because where i have been taking delicate sniffs of my american snuffs to avoid a lot of snuff going back my throat adding the grunt and and coffee has changed the snuff from a fine grind to a light fluffy snuff that you can take huge pinches of without drainage at all, this is a welcome discovery.
This discussion has been closed.