30% off Thunder. Buy 10 and get them for only $1.95 ea. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

Snuffhouse.org has a logo

AlexAlex Member
edited May 2007 in Snuffhouse Archives
As you can see at the top left Snuffhouse.org has a logo now. I hope you like it?

Comments

• AlexAlex Member
    I want to keep it an 'S' only for making it usable together with other snuff things to. 'S' like snuff.
  • Looks good to me. The tobacco leave is a good finding. Maybe put some colour in it?
  • AlexAlex Member
    Hi Jaap. Good to see you around. I wanted it as plain as possible. A first sketch showed a green tobacco leaf which didn't really fit. That's why I decided to keep it two-coloured in the colours of Snuffhouse.org.
  • AlexAlex Member
    edited May 2007 PM
    Very nice, indeed maybe we should have some t shirts made?
    Good idea. It's designed in a way that I could let do some nice looking shirts for us. Someone interested?
  • great logo i liked it very much.by the way who designed it?
  • AlexAlex Member
    ...who designed it?
    A friend of mine with some expertise in computer visualisation.
  • thanks alex.
  • AlexAlex Member
    great logo i liked it very much.
    Well, thank you. :-)
  • AlexAlex Member
    I would be Honored to wear one.
    And I would love to see them walk around. :-)

I'll see how much one t-shirt would be and than we can talk about it in detail.
  • I like the new logo, Alex. Check out the design I came up with. I know it is not as refined and well executed as yours. But just a little something for your amusement.

T-Shirt sounds good. Let me know what you come up with.

Now snuffing: Friborg & Tryer, HDT
  • AlexAlex Member
    Hi,

I like that one. Great idea to combine the nose and the S. Thanks for that post, maybe I can use the idea in the future when I am looking for an additional logo.
This discussion has been closed.